Saturday 23 April 2011

Back to the singular, perfect filo...

I've just ordered a personal ochre Malden for my birthday!
They are no longer available in the UK, so I got it from the American website pens and leather :) The actual filofax was very cheap, approx. £45, and the postage was quite a lot to ship to the UK, but I expect that. But then the total price of the whole transaction was cheaper than if I had bought it brand new from the UK filofax website (if it was still available)!
I've seen lots of pictures of it on flikr, and I love the look of it!! I look forward to filling it with everything... I think I am a one-filofax girl, I want my diary and lists and journal in 1 perfect filofax, not two like I have now! But I will still find some uses for my other filofaxes!

But I don't want to have to wait until 9th May to get it, my 22nd birthday... ooh the anticipation!

3 comments:

  1. TPS did you check out city organiser website? I posted today on my new Malden which I got for £39.87. I went for crimson.
    It is a lovely Filofax. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow CP, that's a really great deal! but i really wanted it in ochre, although i am tempted with the crimson...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your soon-to-be Ochre Malden! Please post lots of pictures when you have it!!! Actually I always receive shippings from the US within one week (the other way around is usually weeks and weeks of waiting ...)

    ReplyDelete