Monday 23 July 2012

OTF: Many True Filofaxes, and Call for Guest Posts

Time for Part 2 of the One True Filofax series!

In Part 1 I wrote about whether it's possible to have a OTF, and David and Nia wrote about their experiences!
I think it's brilliant that they have found their perfect systems in a single filofax! But I know a lot of Filofax users who haven't found their perfect system, or use more than filofax simultaneously! So this part of the series is about the people who use multiple filofaxes. A few days ago Laurie wrote about this subject on Philofaxy, arguing that you don't need to use just one filofax to follow the One Life One Planner philosophy.
Personally, I use multiple filofaxes- one as my main planner, another for planning my dissertation, and when I have some time off in Autumn/Winter I am planning on using more for planning hobbies etc, and also for other purposes like as a scrap book and organising recipes. I think there's nothing wrong with using multiple filofaxes, and if it works for you, then that's brilliant!!

I would like to call for guest posts, to ask for your stories and experiences in using multiple filofaxes simultaneously, whether to plan things, to store information, recipes etc or for other purposes! If you would like to do a guest post, please email me at bernasconiray at hotmail dot com! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment