Thursday 9 May 2013

Brief Update! May 2013

Hiiiii!!!


Today is my birthday! But it doesn't feel real yet- maybe later with cake and presents :D :D I know I'm getting some goodies I bought from Artbox with early birthday money, a Cath Kidston bag, and some fountain pen stuff, but unfortunately no Filofaxes (that I know of at least!) :(

Today's is a brief post, but with lots of lovely pictures!! :D


Recently I bought a couple of new binders from ebay!

This is a 'De Villiers' binder, A5 in a beautiful brown leather of a similar hue to the Ochre Malden, which I think dates to the 1990s! I can't find out any more information about it! I'll do a review soon :D

I also bought a Mulberry agenda!! I won't tell you much about her because I will do a review and a set-up post soon, and hopefully a video too!

Filofaxes:

Although I've had a few problems with my Filofaxes over the past year and I told you I was going to stop using the personal-sized ones, I always intended to continue using the A5 ones for my hobbies and projects :) I love them so much!!

Mrs Purple Malden, a.k.a. 'Penelope'!! It's hard to describe briefly what I use her for, so I will do a post soon :D

Mr 'Indiana Jones' Malden- I use him for my Egyptology research :D He's my rugged adventurer, travelling through ancient history with me!!

Framboise, my A5 Raspberry Chameleon! I've set her up as my 'organisation' binder, but she's been a bit neglected since I've been setting up my Mulberry! I'll get back to using her soon!

My A5 red Amazona, in which I am slowly accumulating notes for my novel! :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope for have a great day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great one. :)

    Are the rings/ pages in the Mulberry and De Villiers compatible with Filofax A5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie!! :)

      The De Villiers is A5 and the rings match up with Filofax A5, but the Mulberry is the 'Agenda' size which is for A6 paper, so half of A5 size! The Mulberry 'A5' size actually has rings that are the same layout as personal filofaxes :)

      Delete