Thursday 30 May 2013

365/30 Lists- June!!

Hellooooo!!

Here is June's 365/30 list for your delectation, courtesy of Jane (Butanben) of http://butanben.blogspot.co.uk/



  1. Goals for the Month 
  2. My good deeds of the day are/were………? 
  3. My favourite poem is…………….? (Write it out!) 
  4. My favourite periods in history are…………? 
  5. The best gifts I ever gave were………..? 
  6. The best gifts I ever received were…………..? 
  7. Complete this phrase in less than 30 words. My life is……….?
  8. The best sandwich fillings ever are………………?
  9. The best Summer picnic location in the world must surely be……..? Which foods?
  10. I am thankful for…………………….?
  11. SIT STILL. STILL YOURSELF FOR 5 MINUTES. Calm and be-calm your chattering mind and let go of all else except this moment. Now ask….. if my soul were whispering to me now, it would be saying…………….?
  12. My personal role models are……..?
  13. My favourite flowers are….? If you can afford it treat yourself to a bunch today. If not download the loveliest photograph/painting of those flowers and pin that picture nearby, to give yourself a boost.
  14. Today I am taking a blissful shining hour out of the day, just for me. I am going to……..
  15. My earliest happy memory is………?
  16. The best musicals of all time must surely be……?
  17. The most comforting meal for me is………..? (Now make it today!)
  18. A piece of music I always dance to is…….?
  19. A piece of music I always sing along to is……..?
  20. A piece of music which always relaxes and de- stresses me is……..?
  21. One free thing I can do just for me today is……..?
  22. My favourite things in my Filofax are….…?
  23. Midsummer’s Day: My one mid-year resolution is……….? Whatever your one resolution… it is yours to know and stick to. Make it achievable 1 step at a time.
  24. The best inventions by mankind, in my opinion are………?
  25. My best qualities as a person are…………………..?
  26. The best things about summer are………?
  27. The biggest lesson life has taught me is……..?
  28. My favourite piece of wisdom, or wise saying is……..?
  29. My favourite Shakespearian quote of all time is………?
  30. Review of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment