Friday 14 June 2013

What's in my Filofax June 2013 :)

Today I made a video to show you 'What's in my Filofax' in June 2013 :)

It's a little bit different to my other 'What's in my filo' videos- in the past, these videos have been on my planner (day-to-day lists, diary, to-dos etc), but now I'm not using a Filofax as a planner; instead, I'm using my Midori Traveler's Notebook as my planner- see my new Midori video here! I am still using my filofaxes, but for different things, for example, my A5 Ochre Malden is my Egyptology research filo and my yellow Original A5 is my hieroglyphs and Egyptian language filo, but the Filofax I show in my video today is the only one I use on a daily basis- it's like my brain :)

This is my 'notebook' Filofax- but it's hard to explain, this filo is more than a 'notebook'. It does have a basic notebook section, but also specific sections for notes for projects; notes and lists for hobbies which I actively do throughout the week; and a 'storage' section for the lists and notes for lots of random things and hobbies which I don't need all the time. I'm also playing with keeping a DodoPad diary in here for planning out what I need to do in my projects and hobbies throughout the week!
I asked people on facebook what I could call it and some great suggestions included 'Genius Book', 'HQ' and 'Companion Book', but my favourite I think is 'Command Central', suggested by Lori, which is great because I can shorten it to CeeCee!!

Enjoy!! xx


3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    Details are on my blogpost:
    http://nothingsoriginalanymore.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    xx
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... so you don't use your filofax to plan your week? Where's all the homework and the school work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've changed my planner since this video... watch this space!!! I'm not at university any more (at least, not at the moment!), but I've always kept my Egyptology (i.e. research etc) separate from my planner in my A5 Ochre Malden :)

      Delete